Her Sweet & Happy Smile

Funny story about the last LilyBee release.  I LOVED Buttercup and knew that I would do my usual two sheets of everything, but I wasn't sure about the Handmade and Double Dutch collections, so I just did one sheet.  Guess which ones I have used the most of?!  hee hee

This is another picture from our pet modeling shoot that April @UTurn Studios did for us.  I thought the Handmade collection was perfect with the background in the picture.  I did have a hard time choosing a picture, because Sheldon has some that are a banner background, but I felt like this one went better.  Ella is just too darn cute here!


Supplies:  Pattern Paper-LilyBee Design (Handmade); Cardstock-American Crafts; Letters-LilyBee and American Crafts; Die Cuts-LilyBee Design;  Button-Basic Grey; Flair Button-{a flair for buttons} Etsy shoppe; Tag-Staples; Doily-Wilton; Index Card-LilyBee Design; Wooden Camera-Studio Calico; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac, Scrapbook Adhesives and Martha Stewart Glue Pen

Silhouette Cameo with the following files:

Design #30290

Design #28323
(this one is hard to really see, as I ended up tucking in under the doily and above the polka dot index card)

Photo by April Turner @ UTurn Studios 
All Rights Reserved
used with her permission



Just made a cluster!  I found these Basic Grey buttons in my stash that the colors went really well with the papers. I backed the hole in the camera with some paper from the 6x6 mini pad I had.

Little banner under the picture and I had to add a fun flair button from {a flair for buttons} Etsy shoppe!

Really thinking about taking Friday off.  Monday just wasn't enough and Scrap A Palooza is this weekend, so I could spend the day getting ready on Friday! (never ever works out that way, but I would like to think it would!)



5 comments

  1. SUCH an adorable layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors for such a cute pic, my friend! :)

    hope all has been will with you.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dear, it is nice to meet you. I have a question :) How many papers did you use to make this LO? It is Awesome Idea!!! And your dog is smiling :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivona,

      Only two full 12x12 the background and then the white cardstock for the Cameo file. The fill in papers are a mix of parts of 12 x 12 and then a 6 x 6 mini pad I had of the same collection. Does that answer your question?! Let me know! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. found you via way of 2peas...super cute layout and I love the double banners/ layers on this LO...hope you don't mind that I pinned it on Pinterest (with credit and a link of course)-I can take it down if you do mind :) happy crafting and I'm off to lurk some more :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!