Add A Little Flair To Your Projects

Ekk, so excited that I get to debut projects for {a flair for buttons} today!  I have a layout up over on {a flair for buttons} blog today.  You can see that project HERE.

I have to say that the last few paper collections that I have worked with, I have been in love with!  This collection is My Mind's Eye Jubilee and I have just about used it all up!  For a girl that likes to buy paper, this is a very good thing!

I am sharing a card here today with the collection.  And I used flair from the "Hello Life" flair set.  This flair went perfectly with the paper collection and why make creating harder, right?!

Katrina Hunt-A Flair for Buttons-Make Today Awesome-1000Signed-1

Supplies:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-My Mind's Eye (Jubilee); Die Cut-My Mind's Eye  (Jubilee); Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shoppe; Adhesive-ThermOWeb (Zots and Mini Tape Runner)

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file
Tri-fold Card: Scalloped
Design ID# 63364

I love the flair that you can choose your backing.  This one is flat backed, so all it took was a Zot from ThermOWeb to attached it to my die cut. Plus, it's going in the mail, so I wanted it a little flatter than I normally do things!
Katrina Hunt-A Flair for Buttons-Make Today Awesome-1000Signed-2

Here is the flair set I used, how fun is it?!

Hello Life Flair Set

And I had to show how the card opens!  This is a Lori Whitlock cut file and I thought it was super cute. Both sides actually open, but I didn't want my picture to be too big. The wrapper that has the flair piece on it, just slides over the card to close it.  CUTE!

Katrina Hunt-A Flair for Buttons-Make Today Awesome-1000Signed-3

And I will leave you with a sneak of my project that is over on the {a flair for buttons} blog.  I am telling you, I LOVE the Jubilee collection from My Mind's Eye!

Katrina Hunt-A Flair for Buttons-123 Push-1000Signed-2

Thanks for coming by today, make it a good one.  Or Make Today Awesome!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!