Love Lives Here with ThermOWeb and a 17turtles Design Team Sneak

I was up on the ThermOWeb blog last week, sharing a home decor project done with one of the fun "Mix the Media" pieces from Jillibean Soup.  AND I used the new ThermOWeb DecoFoil in gold and the fun foam adhesive that you can use in your die cutting machines!

You can find the posting with directions on how to create one of these on the ThermOWeb blog HERE.   Here is the project that I shared over there.

Katrina_Hunt_Home_Decor_ThermOWeb_Echo_Park_Valentine_Hearts_1000Signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Echo Park; Stickers-Echo Park; Wooden Heart-Unknown; Enamel Dots-Doodlebug Designs; Lace Trim-Unknown; Adhesives-ThermOWeb; Foil-DecoFoil by ThermOWeb; Cut File-17turtles Digital Cut Files; Wooden Block-Jillibean Soup

Uh, yeah, I am in love with the gold DecoFoil!  And this title is a custom title that you can order in the 17turtles Etsy shop!  Pick your saying and then it's created specifically for you!

Katrina_Hunt_Home_Decor_ThermOWeb_Echo_Park_Valentine_Hearts_1000Signed-2

ThermOWeb has a foam adhesive that I used to place the DecoFoil on after I cut out the words.  It's a thinner foam, allowing you to use it in your manual or electronic die cutting machines!!  Woot, can you say it works in the Cameo?!!!  And I used a few scraps to pop up my arrow sticker.  It was great, because I didn't want the sticker to pop up too much.  
Katrina_Hunt_Home_Decor_ThermOWeb_Echo_Park_Valentine_Hearts_1000Signed-3

AND today is my debut on the 17turtles blog!  You can check out that posting HERE.  But, here is a sneak to get you over there to see what I did!!

Moments_Scrapbook_Page_Mad_For_Plaid_Change_Plaid_Tutorial_Heidi_Swapp_Katrina_Hunt_17turtles_Digital_Cut_Files_-4

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!