Moments-17turtles Layout & {a flair for buttons} Sneak

Yay!  It's Friday the 13th again!  LOVE this day and yes, I am weird!  13 is my lucky number!  I thought I would share my first project that I did for the 17turtles blog today here on my own little blog.  You can find all the details in the original blog posting HERE.

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Wood Veneer, Acrylic-Heidi Swapp; Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Silhouette Cameo with the following digital cut file
Mad About Plaid


Love those words!  They look kind of cool if you can manage to make them "hang" on something!

   Moments_Scrapbook_Page_Mad_For_Plaid_Change_Plaid_Tutorial_Heidi_Swapp_Katrina_Hunt_17turtles_Digital_Cut_Files_-2

And the cute little dog, even if it's not a corgi!
   Moments_Scrapbook_Page_Mad_For_Plaid_Change_Plaid_Tutorial_Heidi_Swapp_Katrina_Hunt_17turtles_Digital_Cut_Files_-4
AND I have this layout over up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today!  Come over and check out all the details!  And it uses one of my favorite 17turtles cut files, the "Circles within Circles" file!  

Katrina_Hunt_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Layout_Simple_Stories_I_Am_1000Signed-6

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!