Let's Sleep In-Gossamer Blue and Paper Issues Crop

I still have a couple of projects from the Paper Issues online crop that I haven't shared yet.  This is one of them.  I "think" it is from my January Gossamer Blue kit. Quite frankly, I had stuff everywhere and I am not sure where I pulled things from!  So, no supply list for this one, just pics!

I think this was for an "inspired" by challenge.  I cannot remember and there are too many posts to go back thru to find it!

Lets_Sleep_In_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Simple_Stories_Pebbles_October_Afternoon_1000Signed-1

I know there is Simple Stories, Pebbles, October Afternoon in this for sure!! Just a little journaling, these two hardly ever cuddle together.

Lets_Sleep_In_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Simple_Stories_Pebbles_October_Afternoon_1000Signed-2

And yes, I actually think it was a Wednesday that I caught them doing this one day after work.

Lets_Sleep_In_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Simple_Stories_Pebbles_October_Afternoon_1000Signed-3

There is just something about this "today" die cut from Simple Stories that I love!
Lets_Sleep_In_Scrapbook_Page_Layout_Katrina_Hunt_Gossamer_Blue_Simple_Stories_Pebbles_October_Afternoon_1000Signed-4

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to capture all those "little" moments if you can!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!