Say Hello To Kennedy-{a flair for buttons} and Simple Stories

If you have been around for awhile, you know I love gnomes.  Yes, some people think they are creepy, but I think they are adorable! I don't buy a lot of them, but I do like to add to the flower garden every once in awhile.

We were walking thru Target on a Friday night (whoohoo, Friday night fun!) and this little guy was sitting on the clearance shelf.  Hello, gnome and on clearance?  Score!  He jumped in the cart and I brought him home.

So, he was perfect to scrap with the gnome flair I had from {a flair for buttons} for my design team project.  I used several different sets on this layout and you can find the details and links for them over on the {a flair for buttons} blog, HERE.

Say_Hello_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers-Simple Stories; Chipboard-Simple Stories, American Crafts; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy shoppe; Twine-Maya Road; Buttons-My Mind's Eye; Adhesives-ThermOWeb; Pen-Sharpie; Silhouette Cameo with cutting file

How cute is that gnome flair?!  Pardon my Zinnas in the picture, sadly the slugs got to them before I realized it!
Say_Hello_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

I love how Shelley's flair you can mix and match seamlessly.  My "friday" button I have had since before I was on the team, but it works perfectly with my newer flair! 
Say_Hello_Scrapbook_Layout_A_Flair_For_Buttons_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

That's all the "flair" I have for you today.  Haha, get it?!  I am funny, right?!  Stop back by tomorrow, I will have a new project for ThermOWeb using some DecoFoil!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!