And She #Roadtripped-We R Memory Keepers

Something exciting happened over the weekend.  Usually a crop is exciting enough, but at this crop I got to my one of my online scrapping besties in REAL LIFE!  Juliana Michaels made plans for a big old road trip to see her parents and included the crop and me in it! 

She came in on Thursday and as soon as she pulled up in the driveway I was out the door to give her a big hug.  We all (Carleen included!) went out to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant here and then stopped and got Andy's Frozen Custard.  Honestly, it's like we have know each other forever!

We took this picture Friday morning at the crop and I ended up printing it so we could scrap it.  She will have her own version of a layout on her blog soon!
And_She_Roadtripped_Scrapbook_Layout_We_R_Memory_Keepers_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-WeRMemory Keepers; Mist-Heidi Swapp; Ink-Prima; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

I started clustering embellies and I did use lots of foam adhesive here! But things would have gotten lost if I hadn't.  This isn't normally a collection I would have bought, but there was something about it that caught my eye. 
And_She_Roadtripped_Scrapbook_Layout_We_R_Memory_Keepers_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

Inking the "&" had to be done, because it just wasn't showing up.  I might have had blue ink everywhere! 

And_She_Roadtripped_Scrapbook_Layout_We_R_Memory_Keepers_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

And that's all from me today.  Juliana is super sweet and just as she seems online!  Hope we get to do it again sometime.  Until then Skype will have to do and phone calls!  Happy Thursday!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!