Pumpkin Wood Pallet-CREATE Magazine

Happy Fall!!  That is what I was thinking when I made this project.  I had the altered tag/card challenge for CREATE magazine this month and the card sketch was perfect to change into a pumpkin.

I used some of the fun Simple Stories "Pumpkin Spice" collection, ThermOWeb adhesives and DecoFoil, Maya Road goodie and Mix The Media wood pallet from Jillibean Soup.  That combination right there ended up with this fun fall piece.

Pumpkin_Altered_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers, Tag-Simple Stories; Ribbon, Corrugated Tag, Button-Maya Road; Adhesive, DecoFoil-ThermOWeb; Twine-Maya Arts; Cut File-17 Turtles

Love these corrugated kraft tags from Maya Road.  They are great to just highlight and layer in an area!
Pumpkin_Altered_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

The pumpkin cut file was layered, so it was easy to make different layers of pattern paper and DecoFoil.  I used Gold and Teal Decofoil, along with the Hot Melt Adhesive to create my foil layers. And let's not forget the foam adhesive to give it depth and dimension!

Pumpkin_Altered_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

So if you haven't checked out the new issue of CREATE you need to!  Lots of fun inspiration, ideas and different takes on things! Find the issue HERE.


That's all from me today!  I will have some more posts coming up this week, so stay tuned! Happy Monday.

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!