Hello There Fred-The Cut Shoppe and American Crafts

How did it get to be so far into November??  I am not sure I am ready for the holidays at all, let alone everything that needs to be done for them!

Sharing this layout that was over on The Cut Shoppe's blog Friday using one of the new cut files in the shop. This was when we went to the pumpkin patch and they had some cut outs that really have NOTHING to do with Halloween, but hey, Fred, Scooby and company fight ghosts, etc so that works!

Hello_There_Fred_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper, Puffy Stickers, Wood Veneer Slice-American Crafts; Doily-Wilton; Corrugated Tag-Maya Road; Flair-{a flair for buttons}; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo

Endearing Eyelets 12 x 12

I just kept this layout pretty simple with all the flair going on in the middle of all the eyelets.  I did manage to get those layers behind my photo though! And this is a GREAT way to use flair, buttons, brads, etc.  Flair from {a flair for buttons} is my personal favorite, but there are quite a few ways to use this idea!
Hello_There_Fred_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3

I snuck in one of the new Maya Road corrugated tags.  I LOVE these things and I am constantly grabbing for them trying to figure out how to get them on a layout. Plus, it gave a little texture to the layout, since I didn't use as many layers.  And I had to get a doily in there!
Hello_There_Fred_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

That's it for this Monday! Not sure what will be coming up on the blog this week, so stay tuned! Happy Monday!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!