Superheroes Unite-The Cut Shoppe and PageMaps Team Up

Thought I would pop in today to share the layout I did for The Cut Shoppe and PageMaps team up for November. I volunteered to take on the double page layout, not sure what I was getting into! I am usually ok with double page layouts if I have a sketch, so I thought I could pull it off.

And after we took the dogs to Pets and Pumpkins, well I had some cute pictures to scrap and enough that I could have made a few double page layouts!

Superheroes_Unite_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Papers-Crate Paper, Elle's Studio, Bella Blvd; Cardstock-American Crafts; Sequins-We R Memory Keepers; Kraft Stars, Wood Veneer, Kraft Tag-Maya Road; Letters-American Crafts; Marker-Copic; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo

Cut Files Used
Right On Target


Let's Make Music

The Right On Target file is the file that started this layout. You can see the sketch HERE that inspired me to use this cut file.  And it was too cute not to pair with a bunch of superheroes!
Superheroes_Unite_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-5
So serious Mr. Higgins!  He looked like he was so deep in thought, that the Hero cut file fit perfectly over his head!  And I just welded the stars from the Let's Make Music file, to create a longer set of them.
Superheroes_Unite_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-4
That foam Thicker statement was too white for my page.  Luckily, I was at a crop and Ms. Ann had a Copic marker that the color worked with my layout!  
Superheroes_Unite_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-3
I added lots of fun stuff around the title area, which included Maya Road goodies!  And Carleen took such a good picture of me, I was excited that I could use it!  (note, I usually take icky pics!).  I did pop the stars with 3D Foam Square from Therm O Web to make them stand out more. 
Superheroes_Unite_Scrapbook_Layout_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

AND there is a fun discount code for you to use also!  Check out the details in the graphic below!


That's all from me for this Monday.  I will have to say, I am going to be digging this extra hour of sleep we will be getting!  Happy Monday!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!